- Open a private chat with the bridge bot. Usually
- Log into Twitter in a private browser window.
login-cookie to start the login.
- The bot will send you these instructions to extract required cookies.
Follow the steps to log into the bridge:
F12 to open developer tools.
- Select the "Application" (Chrome) or "Storage" (Firefox) tab.
- In the sidebar, expand "Cookies" and select
- In the cookie list, find the
auth_token row and double click on the
value then copy the value and send it to the room.
- Repeat the previous step with the
- Recent chats should now get portals automatically. Other chats will get
portals as you receive messages.